Editions:  Austria · Denmark · France · Germany · Italy · Norway · Spain · Sweden · Switzerland
Advertisement

Three-year-old gets arm trapped in meat grinder

Share this article

Three-year-old gets arm trapped in meat grinder
The child caught his arm in a meat grinder at a kebab shop in northern Italy. Photo:MOs810|Wikicommons
10:44 CEST+02:00
A three-year-old boy caught his arm in a meat grinder at a kebab shop in the northern Italian town of Lutago, Bolzano.

The Indian child was in the back room of his parents' kebab shop when the accident happened, Il Gazzetino reported.

His father immediately called the White Cross, a rescue association which operates in the German-speaking region of Italy.

Fire services and a physician also rushed to the shop, but were unable to safely remove the child’s arm from the grinder.

He was later flown to a hospital in Innsbruck, Germany, where surgeons at a specialist centre for limbs, treated the child.

Get notified about breaking news on The Local

Share this article

Advertisement

From our sponsors

Is this the world's most international business school?

It's not just one of the world's leading business schools. It's also a chance for students to have a truly international undergraduate experience.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Popular articles

Advertisement
Advertisement