From the garlic-infused spinach and ricotta filling to the finishing touch of honey glaze, see how it's done in this week's video recipe from the chefs at Al.ta Cucina.
Ingredients for five portions:
– 250 grams of ricotta cheese
– 300 grams of spinach
– 200 grams of sliced pancetta (or bacon, if you must)
– Eight slices of beef (rump, or fesa di manzo)
– One garlic clove
– Honey to glaze
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- In a pan, warm about two spoonfuls of olive oil with the garlic clove. Add the spinach, cover, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the clove. Allow the spinach to cool and then mix it with the ricotta, along with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Spread about three spoonfuls of the ricotta and spinach on each beef slice.
- Roll up the beef and wrap the parcel in pancetta (or bacon).
- Grease a baking dish and position the wraps. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Halfway through, turn the wraps and glaze the top with the honey.
Buon appetito! See more Italian video recipes in English by Al.ta Cucina on Facebook.