On the morning of Friday, February 21st, we learned that three cases of coronavirus had been confirmed in northern Italy. I remember the sense of dread I felt as we reported a few hours later that the number had doubled.
?? Here's the latest update on #coronavirusitaly:
— The Local Italy (@TheLocalItaly) April 17, 2020
- Flights from the US to Italy are back on – but will you be allowed to board?
- 'A costly gamble': One American's advice on trying to enter Italy via the UK
- Can outdoor teaching enable Italy to safely reopen schools?
- 'Stopgap' or life saver? Italy's scheme to help the self-employed survive the crisis
- Can Sicily's plan to subsidise your holidays save its tourism industry?